Radiant Energy Systems have developed a series of infrared-air and hot air dryers to operate inline with your presses to increase your drying capacity. Boosting line speeds and enhancing production at a minimum cost are some of the benefits of using these drying systems.
- Inter-station dryers for Flexo and Gravure Presses
- Final dryers for printing presses
- Dryers for narrow web presses
- Dry lamination of various porous and non-porous webs
- Wet lamination of various porous and non-porous webs
- Inter-station dryers for drying water and solvent based inks on various substrates (Hot Air Dryers)
- Inter-station dryers for drying water and solvent based inks on various substrates (Infrared-Air Dryers)
- Final dryers (flotation or arched)
A DORTMANN INTERSTATION DRYER is specifically designed for drying water based flexo inks on film, paper or foil. High velocity, low temperature impingement air makes it ideal for films like PE. This economically priced system consists of a DORTMANN 8000 Nozzle, Duct Heater, Re-circulating Blower and Control Panel.